| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Reading, Pa in September is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 100.6mm (4in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Reading, Pa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Reading, Pa, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Reading, Pa:
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) E
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) ESE
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) ESE
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) SE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 80.1 kms (49.8 miles) SSE