| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Reading, Pa in January is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.3 °C (17.1 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 10:03 long with an average length of 9:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Reading, Pa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Reading, Pa, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Reading, Pa:
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) E
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) ESE
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) ESE
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) SE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 80.1 kms (49.8 miles) SSE