| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Reading, Pa in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 102.1mm (4in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 13:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Reading, Pa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Reading, Pa, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Reading, Pa:
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) NE
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) NE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) E
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) ESE
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 87.2 kms (54.2 miles) ESE
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) SE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 80.1 kms (49.8 miles) SSE